Commuter Benefit Plan (CBP)
What are Commuter Benefits?
Commuter Benefits allow employees to pay for certain workplace commuting expenses, including mass transit and parking, on a tax-free basis through payroll deductions. The Beniversal® Prepaid MasterCard® and eTRAC® Prepaid MasterCard® ensure funds can be accessed conveniently across a wide variety of mass transit and parking options.
What are the key features of Beniversal Commute?
- The Beniversal and eTRAC Card – Instant access to account funds and widespread acceptance through all qualified transportation and parking merchants accepting Debit MasterCard.
- BRiWeb – Your secure online resource for account balance, transaction details, online claims and more.
- BRiAlerts: You are now able to receive real-time alerts by text message or email regarding your accounts with Benefit Resource, Inc. Note: Standard text messaging rates from your wireless service provider may apply.
- BRiMobile App – On-the-go account access to view balances, recent transactions and submit claims for iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- Participant Support – Our Participant Services representatives are available to assist by phone, email and online chat. Click here to view contact details. Additionally, participants can access QuickBalance for instant access to account balance information from any phone or web connection.
How do I get started?
Contact your employer benefits representative for details on how to enroll in a Commuter Benefit Plan.
Before you enroll, you will need to determine your monthly election for mass transit and parking. For an overview of what to expect once you enroll and how to use your account, click here.