Whether you are new to Benefit Resource or have had an account for a while, the Resource Center is designed to:
- Help you gain a better understanding of tax-free benefit accounts.
- Provide decision-making resources during enrollment.
- Allow you to maximize the use of your accounts.
If you don't find what you are looking for, please contact Participant Services.
- Beniversal® Prepaid MasterCard®: Your benefits card providing convenient access to account funds at qualified merchants accepting Debit MasterCard.
- BRiEducation: BRiEducation is an internet-enabled educational site optimized for use with any mobile device. The sites education on the go with videos, brief facts, dynamic FAQs, calculator tools and mobile enrollment (when offered by your employer).
- BRiMobile App: On-the-go account app with access to view balances, access detailed transaction information, submit claims and upload receipts.
- BRiWeb: Secure website for participants to manage their accounts and access resources.
- BRiAlerts: You are now able to receive real-time alerts by text message or email regarding your accounts with Benefit Resource, Inc. Note: Standard text messaging rates from your wireless service provider may apply.
- Calculators: Calculation tools for determining your savings or estimate your election amounts.
- Eligible Expenses / Merchants: Resources to clarify where accounts can be used and what expenses are eligible.
- Merchant Partners: List of merchants providing eligible products and services, often with discounts and savings available.
- Quick Balance: Resource for quick access to balance information from any phone or web connection.