Beniversal HSA Features:
- Convenient access to account funds with the Beniversal Card, online bill payment and online transfers.
- Flexible funding alternatives with file upload and direct deposit options.
- Secure financial account management, statements, and tax reporting through our partnership with UMB Bank; Member FDIC.
- Opportunities for participants to invest in a best in class mutual fund portfolio offered by UMB Investment Management. The fund is comprised of 33 mutual funds.*
- Comprehensive employer support for enrollments, education and program design.
- Aggregate account and deposit reporting for employers.
- 24/7 account access for participants through our dedicated HSA login.
- Participant Support by phone and live chat (available in English and Spanish).
* Non-deposit products, such as mutual funds, that may be held in the HSA are not FDIC insured, are not guaranteed, and may lose value.
Need help educating your employees?Download the HSA Education Guide
HSA, FSA, HRA - what's the difference?Compare HSAs, FSAs and HRAs
The Questions That Matter
Our FAQ section is a great resource for your employees. If they don't find the question they are looking for, just ask one.
Request a Consult
Understand the best practices for implementing an HSA program, leading to higher participation rates and increased savings.