Still need to enroll? You can enroll in a Commuter Benefit Plan (CBP) at any time. There is no need to wait for an annual enrollment period. Please contact your employer benefits representative to determine how and when you should enroll. Online enrollment may be an option for your plan.
You have enrolled, now what? Using your Commuter Benefit Plan is convenient and easy. Here are a few quick tips.
- Receiving your Beniversal Prepaid Mastercard® or eTRAC Card (if offered): If you have enrolled in a Commuter Benefit Plan for the first time, you will be receiving a Beniversal or eTRAC Card by mail. Your card will arrive in a plain white envelope from Benefit Resource, Inc. Once you receive your card, you will need to activate it by calling the number on the activation sticker. If you already have a Beniversal or eTRAC Card, you can continue to use the card through the expiration date. The card is accepted everywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted. Learn more about the Beniversal Card.
- Logging into BRiWeb: BRiWeb is your secure participant login for managing your accounts with Benefit Resource. BRiWeb allows you to view balance and transaction information, submit claims, manage election changes (if available from your employer), download plan documents and much more. Learn more about BRiWeb.
- Downloading the BRiMobile app: BRiMobile is your on-the-go account access to view balances and recent transactions and submit claims. BRiMobile app is available for iPhone, iPad and Android devices. Learn more about BRiMobile.
- Submitting claims: When not using the Beniversal Card, you can submit a claim for reimbursement of eligible expenses. Claims can be submitted online at BRiWeb, through the BRiMobile app or by sending a claim form by mail/fax.
- Changing elections: As your mass transit and parking needs change, you may need to change your monthly elections. Consult your employer benefits representative to determine how and when election changes should be submitted. Election changes can often be submitted through BRiWeb.
- Questions: Try our Frequently Asked Questions or contact Participant Services. Participant Services is available to assist with your questions by phone, chat and email. Representatives are available in English and Spanish.