You have enrolled, now what? The specifics for your plan may vary, but here is a quick reference on what to expect and tips for using your FSA.
Still need to enroll? Please contact your employer benefits representative to determine how and when enrollment will be available. Online enrollment may be an option for your plan.
- Receiving your Beniversal® Prepaid Mastercard® (if offered): If you have enrolled in a Medical FSA for the first time, you will be receiving a Beniversal Card by mail. Your card arrives in a plain white envelope from Benefit Resource, Inc. Once you receive your card, you will need to activate it by calling the number on the activation sticker. If you already have a Beniversal Card, you can continue to use the card through the expiration date. Learn more about the Beniversal Card.
- Logging into BRiWeb: BRiWeb is your secure participant login for managing your accounts with Benefit Resource. BRiWeb allows you to view balance and transaction information, submit claims, download plan documents and much more. Learn more about BRiWeb.
- Download the BRiMobile app: BRiMobile is your on-the-go account access to view balances and recent transactions, submit claims and send receipts. BRiMobile app is available for iPhone, iPad and Android devices. Learn more about BRiMobile.
- Sign-up for BRiAlerts: Receive real-time text or email alerts regarding transactions and account balance. To sign-up, log into BRiWeb or the BRiMobile app and select Notifications. (Note: Standard text messaging rates from your wireless provider may apply.)
- Save Receipts: With a Flexible Spending Account, the IRS requires Benefit Resource to verify that 100% of transactions are for eligible medical and dependent care expenses. When an expense cannot be verified automatically, we may request a receipt.
- Submitting Claims: When not using the Beniversal Card or for Dependent Care claims, you can submit a claim with your receipt or supporting documentation. Claims can be submitted online at BRiWeb, through the BRiMobile app or by sending a claim form by fax/mail.
- Contacting Participant Services: Participant Services is available to assist with your questions by phone, chat and email. Representatives are available in English and Spanish. Click here to view contact details.