Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRAs) vary based on the options and features selected by your employer. Please review your plan documents for details regarding eligibility, eligible expenses, funding amounts and frequency, claims submission deadlines and more. Plan documents are available for download through the BRiWeb login.
Here is a quick reference on what to expect and tips for using your HRA.
- Receiving your Beniversal® Prepaid Mastercard® (if offered): If you have enrolled in an account with BRI. for the first time, you will be receiving a Beniversal Card by mail. Your card arrives in a plain white envelope from BRI. Once you receive your card, you will need to activate it by calling the number on the activation sticker. If you already have a Beniversal Card, you can continue to use the card through the expiration date. Learn more about the Beniversal Card.
- Logging in to BRiWeb: BRiWeb is your secure participant login for managing your accounts with BRI. BRiWeb allows you to view balance and transaction information, submit claims, download plan documents and much more. Learn more about BRiWeb.
- Download the BRiMobile app: BRiMobile is your on-the-go account access to view balances and recent transactions, submit claims and send receipts. BRiMobile app is available for iPhone, iPad and Android devices. Learn more about BRiMobile.
- Sign-up for BRiAlerts: Receive real-time text or email alerts regarding transactions and account balance. To sign-up, log into BRiWeb or the BRiMobile app and select Notifications. (Note: Standard text messaging rates from your wireless provider may apply.)
- Save Receipts: The IRS requires BRI to verify that 100% of transactions are for eligible medical expenses. When an expense cannot be verified automatically, we may request a receipt.
- Submitting Claims: When not using the Beniversal Card, you can submit a claim with your receipt or supporting documentation. Claims can be submitted online at BRiWeb, through the BRiMobile app or by sending a claim form by fax/mail. View step-by-step walk through of submitting a claim.
- Checking Your Balance: Login to BRiWeb or BRiMobile to view the balance of your Medical and/or Dependent Care FSA. Alternatively, call our automated QuickBalance Line at (877) 342-0825 and enter your Beniversal card details. This line can also be accessed by calling Participant Services and selecting Option 1.
- Contacting Participant Services: Participant Services is available to assist with your questions by phone, chat and email. Representatives are available in English and Spanish. Click here to view contact details.