- BRI Announces Support for DC Transit Ordinance
July 8, 2015
- A Twist for Commuter Benefit Programs
June 26, 2015
- The Benefits Industry Buzz: Commuter Benefits
May 18, 2015
- BRI Released New Site Aimed to Educate Employers on NYC Transit Law
April 21, 2015
- Increasing Your Financial Well-being through Medical Savings
April 15, 2015
- Making NYC Transit More Affordable
March 24, 2015
- A High Deductible Plan with an HSA is a Cadillac Plan???
March 4, 2015
Benefit Resource, Inc.
Your Tax-free Benefit Account Provider
A Health Savings Account (HSA) allows employees and employers to make tax-free contributions for eligible medical expenses. The funds roll over from year-to-year and earn interest. An HSA must be combined with a high deductible health plan.
We Focus On You
Benefit Resource supports more than 200,000 participants with more than 2,200 employer plans nationwide (ranging from small employers to Fortune 500 Companies).
Our focus on tax-free benefits enables us to provide superior value with our offering. We believe in listening closely to our clients and participants to find solutions which save time, keep administration costs low and deliver an outstanding service experience. Employers have come to trust Benefit Resource and rely on us for their tax-free benefits needs. However, the real proof comes from our clients and participants. Clients come to Benefit Resource and together we build a relationship. Over 96 percent of clients indicate they would recommend Benefit Resource to a colleague. Additionally, customer surveys show that we consistently rank 95 percent and above in customer satisfaction, speedy reimbursement and professional, courteous service.