KEY COBRA TIMEFRAMES:
- Specific Rights Notice – You will receive a Specific Rights Notice by mail after your coverage is terminated. You have 60 days from its postmark to make your COBRA election.
- Electing COBRA – When BRI receives your election form, we will send you a coupon book covering the remainder of the insurance Plan Year and any insurance forms (if required). You must return all forms and premiums covering the period from your loss of coverage date.
- COBRA Login Access To register for a login, you will need your social security number and your registration code (provided in the Specific Rights Notice).
- Premium Payments – Premium payments may be made online or sent by mail to the address provided in your COBRA notification documents. Payments are due on the 1st of the month. Late payments will result in termination of COBRA Benefits.
- Participant Support – Representatives are available to assist by phone, email and online chat. Click here to view contact details.
COBRA Transition FAQs
Has your employer switched to BRI from another COBRA Provider? Here's what you'll need to know about the transition.
Have COBRA Questions?
Review our frequently asked questions regarding payment, premiums, coverage, eligibility, and more. Or, submit a question of your own.