Frequently Asked Questions

I no longer have my Beniversal / eTRAC Card, how do I get a new one?

If you need to request a new or replacement card, you can do so by logging into your online portal. Under your profile tab, please request to replace your card. If you require further assistance, please contact us at (800) 473-9595, M-F, 8 am-8 pm (Eastern Time). Please see your Cardholder Agreement for more information.

Related FAQ


Can’t find what you are looking for? Contact Us