The Migration Hub
Hit the ground running in a few easy steps right here in the Migration Hub! Get started with helpful tips, including:
- Forms to fill out & additional action items
- Migration resources
- General BRI Resources
- BRI Overview & Demo Recording (30 min): We are excited to provide you with an overview of the advantages you will experience with BRI. This overview covers: 1) Key advantages BRI provides to its clients and participants, 2) What to expect during the migration, and 3) Demo of the client and participant portal, known as BRIWEB.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Addresses key questions regarding the migration, key milestones, and timelines. This will be updated periodically as needed. (Last Updated: 2/18/21)
- BRI Advantage: Addresses just a few of the features and benefits you and your participants will experience with BRI.
- Ongoing Changes:
- Adds, terms and changes: BRI will be migrating existing enrollments and elections through the migration process. If you have routine or one-off adds, terms or changes, you can manage these changes through the Manage Participants feature of BRIWEB. During open enrollment or if you have bulk changes, you may want to submit a file. Use this file layout to populate and upload it to us. Here are the upload instructions. We also have enrollment forms and other material that you may find useful here.
- Payroll deductions: If you will be using auto-post, deposits will automatically be applied each payroll and there is no need to send a file or confirmation report. BRIWEB will provide deposit and funding reports that will serve as confirmation that funds have been applied. If you intend to send deduction files, please use this file layout. It should be sent to us for each payroll cycle during your plan year. Don’t forget to upload it at our secure website!
Resources From BRI
Do you have additional questions not addressed here?
If there is something we haven’t covered in the Migration Hub, please don’t hesitate to reach out to your Account Executive! We are here to help make this transition as smooth as possible.