After enrolling in a pre-tax health or commuter account(s) with Benefit Resource, you’ll want to take steps that help you get the most out of your funds. You can do that with our secure online portal, BRIWEB.
First, Register For An Account.
From BenefitResource.com, click the yellow “Login” button at the top of the page. Then select “Employees” from the dropdown. This will take you to BRIWEB. From there, click “Register an Account.”
The following are required for registration:
- COMPANY CODE: Provided by your employer
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: First name, last name, date of birth, home zip code
If the system cannot identify you by the information above, you will also need to provide:
- MEMBER ID/REGISTRATION ID: Typically a 9-digit ID selected by your employer (i.e. SSN, payroll ID, or even a combination)
Watch the video below for a step-by-step walkthrough on registering.
Still need help?
Our BRIWEB FAQs Page can help troubleshoot various issues you may have regarding registering and/or logging in. Check it out and get your questions answered:
- Where do I find my Company Code and Member ID?
- Why is my personal information not being recognized?
- How do I use BRIWEB?
- How do I use BRIMOBILE?
Want More Tips on Getting Started?
Check out our video below that covers BRIWEB, BRIMOBILE, BRIALERTS, the Beniversal Card, and more.