After enrolling in a pre-tax health or commuter account(s) with Benefit Resource, you’ll want to take steps that help you get the most out of your funds. You can do that with our secure online portal, BRIWEB.
First, Register for An Account.
From BenefitResource.com, click the yellow “Login” button at the top of the page. Then select “Employees” from the dropdown. This will take you to BRIWEB. From there, click “Register an Account.”
To complete the process, you’ll need the following:
- COMPANY CODE: Provided by your employer
- MEMBER ID/REGISTRATION ID: Typically, a 9-digit ID selected by your employer (e.g., SSN, payroll ID, or even a combination)
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: First name, last name, home zip code
- Access to email or phone number on file with Benefit Resource
Watch the video below for a step-by-step walkthrough on registering.
Still need help?
Our BRIWEB FAQs Page can help troubleshoot various issues you may have regarding registering and/or logging in. Check it out and get your questions answered:
- Where do I find my Company Code?
- Where do I find my Member ID/Registration ID?
- Why is my personal information not being recognized?
BRIWEB Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some common things you might be looking to do through BRIWEB.
How do I activate my Beniversal card?
Instead of calling the number in your Cardholder Agreement, you can activate your card through BRIWEB.
- Click the “View Card Status” button at the top of BRIWEB.
- Expand “Card Status” in your profile.
- Enter your card information.
- Click “Update Information” to save your changes.
How do I set up direct deposit for claims reimbursement?
- Expand your profile in the left sidebar, then click on “Direct Deposit”.
- Select “Checking” or “Savings”.
- Enter in your Bank Routing Number and Account Number.
- Select the checkbox under the Authorization Agreement statement and click “Add Information”.
How do I check my balance?
There are multiple ways to check your balance; one of which is through BRIWEB.
You can see the balance for each of the accounts you are enrolled in under “Account Overview” on the main Dashboard page. To see additional information regarding your balance (e.g., recent transactions or claims), click into the specific plan under “Account Overview” or in the left sidebar.
Where do I find my plan highlights?
Plan highlights – for those who don’t know – provide a high-level overview of your pre-tax benefits. You can use them to quickly learn more about requirements, limitations, and deadlines related to your specific plan.
Your plan highlights, as well as other important and educational documents, can be found in the “Documents” tab in the left sidebar. Use the Plan Type and Category filters to help narrow down your search.
How do I submit a claim or receipt?
If you’ve paid for an expense with a form of payment other than your Beniversal/eTrac card, you can submit a claim to be reimbursed with your pre-tax funds. Similarly, you may receive a mail or email request asking you to submit a receipt proving your expense was eligible. Both of these can be done by clicking on “Submit Claims/Receipts” in the left sidebar.
- To submit a receipt: Under “You Have Receipt Requests”, click “Submit Receipt” next yo the expense you are submitting a receipt for.
- To submit a claim: Click the “Start Claim” button next to the account you would like to submit the claim for.
How do I sign up for email and/or text alerts?
Sign up for BRIALERTS to get alerts regarding the status of your account(s).
- Expand your profile in the left sidebar by clicking on your name.
- Click on “Notifications”.
- Under “Subscriptions”, select which notifications you would like to receive.
Want More Tips on Getting Started?
Check out our video below that covers BRIWEB, BRIMOBILE, BRIALERTS, the Beniversal Card, and more.