After enrolling in a pre-tax health or commuter account(s) with Benefit Resource, you’ll want to take steps that help you get the most out of your funds. You can do that with our secure online portal, BRIWEB.
First, Register for An Account.
From BenefitResource.com, click the yellow “Login” button at the top of the page. Then select “Employees” from the dropdown. This will take you to BRIWEB. From there, click “Register an Account.”
To complete the process, you’ll need the following:
- COMPANY CODE: Provided by your employer
- MEMBER ID/REGISTRATION ID: Typically, a 9-digit ID selected by your employer (e.g., SSN, payroll ID, or even a combination)
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: First name, last name, home zip code
- Access to email or phone number on file with Benefit Resource
Watch the video below for a step-by-step walkthrough on registering.
Still need help?
Our BRIWEB FAQs Page can help troubleshoot various issues you may have regarding registering and/or logging in. Check it out and get your questions answered:
- Where do I find my Company Code?
- Where do I find my Member ID/Registration ID?
- Why is my personal information not being recognized?
BRIWEB Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some common things you might be looking to do through BRIWEB.
Want More Tips on Getting Started?
Check out our video below that covers BRIWEB, BRIMOBILE, BRIALERTS, the Beniversal Card, and more.