As the weather heats up, so do the prices on many summertime necessities. Beat the heat this summer by taking advantage of your FSA or HSA to purchase eligible items. Many people don’t realize that their Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA) can be used on various health-related purchases beyond doctor visits and prescriptions.
The FSA Store and HSA Store offer a large selection of discounted, pre-approved FSA and HSA eligible expenses, so there’s no need to guess if an item is eligible for reimbursement. Score this year’s deal and get up to 70% off your favorite products as part of their annual summer sale!
Check out this list of FSA and HSA eligible expenses to help you gear up for a fun and affordable summer:
- Adventure Medical First Aid Canteen, 32 oz. – You can never be too careful and it’s best to be prepared no matter what adventures you’ll be taking this summer.
- Kanjo Memory Foam Acupressure Mat and Pillow Set – After a week of camping and sleeping on the hard ground, nothing will feel better than this acupressure mat to melt the aches away.
- Australian Gold Botanical Natural Spray SPF 50 – Beat the heat and enjoy the sun and surf while staying protected from the harsh rays with this all-natural, water-resistant sun spray.
- Caring Mill Multi-Symptom Nasal Spray – Don’t let a cold ruin your summer plans. This fast-acting nasal spray will have you back on your feet in no time at all!
- Caring Mill Pre-Moistened Lens Wipes, 100 ct. – Don’t miss a minute of summer fun due to dirty lenses or cloudy shades. Use these travel-friendly lens wipes to ensure you’ll capture every moment clearly.
The next time you’re stocking up on sunscreen, insect repellent, or sunglasses, check if these items are FSA or HSA eligible. You may be able to save yourself some money by using your pre-tax accounts to pay for them. And who doesn’t love a good summer sale?