Benefit Resource will be closed on Wednesday, June 19th in observance of Juneteenth.
Frequently Asked Questions

Am I required to include any special reporting on my tax return (1040 Form) regarding contributions to the CBP?

Information about a CBP Account does not need to be reported for income tax purposes. The total earnings reported on your W-2 form will exclude any tax-free CBP payroll deductions.

Related FAQ


Can’t find what you are looking for? Contact Us