It is a new year and for many, that means new benefits. Therefore, here are the top 5 questions of a newly enrolled participant.
5. How do I submit reimbursements?
Reimbursements can be submitted through the BRiMobile app, through BRiWeb Secure Participant Login or by mailing a claim form.
4. How do I activate my Beniversal / eTRAC Card?
Cards can be activated by logging into your account. Similarly, you could call the activation number on your card.
3. Where do I find my balance? When will funds be available on my Card?
There are three main options that you can take advantage of 24/7 for determining your balance and if funds are available on your Card.
- BRIMOBILE App: Available from the Apple App Store and Google Play
- BRIWEB Secure Participant Login
- QuickBalance: With your card handy, call the Participant Services phone number at (800) 473-9595 and select the option to hear your card balance. Just enter your card number and CVV and the automated system will read you the balance in your account(s).
Ongoing balance information: To receive monthly balance reminders and transaction alerts, you can also enroll in BRIALERTS through the BRIMOBILE app or BRIWEB
2. How do I log into my account?
For enhanced security and streamlined account login moving forward, you will be required to use a custom Login ID for the BRIWEB Participant site. Similarly, if you are new to BRIWEB or currently using a Member ID as your Login ID, you will be required to complete the Account Registration process on your first visit to the new site.
The following are required for registration:
- Company Code: Provided by your employer
- Member ID: Typically a 9-digit ID selected by your employer (i.e. SSN, payroll ID, or even a combination)
- Personal Info: First name, last name, zip code, date of birth
For additional assistance logging in and navigating the Participant Portal, please see the BRIWEB FAQs page.
1. When will my Beniversal / eTRAC Card arrive?
First, Benefit Resource receives and processes enrollments from employers through December 31. After that, Beniversal Cards are typically mailed within 5-7 business days of receipt of a clean enrollment file. If you have a January 1 effective date, please allow until January 12 to receive your cards.