It is a new year and for many, that means new benefits. Here are the top 5 questions of a newly enrolled participant.
5. How do I submit reimbursements?
Reimbursements can be submitted through the BRiMobile app, through BRiWeb Secure Participant Login or by faxing/mailing a claim form.
4. How do I activate my Beniversal / eTRAC Card?
Cards can be activated by logging into your account or calling the activation number on your card.
3. Where do I find my balance? When will funds be available on my Card?
There are three main options for determining your balance and if funds are available on your Card.
- BRiMobile App: Available from the Apple App Store and Google Play
- BRiWeb Secure Participant Login
- QuickBalance: Call (888) 99MYBAL
Ongoing balance information: To receive monthly balance reminders and transaction alerts, you can also enroll in BRiAlerts through the BRiMobile app or BRiWeb
2. How do I log into my account?
For enhanced security and streamlined account login moving forward, you will be required to use a custom Login ID for the BRiWeb Participant site. Additionally, if you are new to BRiWeb or currently using a Member ID as your Login ID, you will be required to complete the Account Registration process on your first visit to the new site.
The following are required for registration:
- Company Code: Provided by your employer
- Member ID: Typically a 9-digit number assigned by your employer
- Personal Info: First name, last name, zip code
- Access to email or phone number on file with Benefit Resource
1. When will my Beniversal / eTRAC Card arrive?
First, Benefit Resource receives and processes enrollments from employers through December 31. After that, Beniversal Cards are typically mailed within 5-7 business days of receipt of a clean enrollment file. If you have a January 1 effective date, please allow until January 12 to receive your cards.