Frequently Asked Questions

What kind of supporting documents need to be submitted with my completed CBP claim form?

If you have a receipt from the vendor, it should show the name of the vendor, the type of service provided, the date(s) the service was provided and the cost for the service. Cancelled checks are acceptable as sufficient supporting documentation for a claim. Note: Effective January 1, 2016, you must submit supporting documentation to verify a vanpooling expense. For a parking expense, if documentation is not provided in the ordinary course of business by the vendor of the service, your signature on the claim certifies the expense.

Related FAQ


Can’t find what you are looking for? Contact Us