The results of BRI’s 2022 Client Satisfaction Survey are in! As always, the service we provide is our top priority.
Continue reading to see the results and what we’ll be doing to enhance your experience in 2023.
Summary of Results
Use the arrows to view the results of BRI’s 2022 Client Satisfaction Survey. Continue reading to see a text summary and download the full summary of results.
BRI’s 2022 Client Satisfaction Survey was conducted September 15th-30th. Over 250 employers across the United States shared their thoughts and feedback.
Of those that completed the survey, 77% offered pre-tax benefits, 22% offered benefits continuation, and 1% offered a specialty/lifestyle account. Individual plan breakdowns can be seen in the second image.
🌟 Net Promoter Score: BRI achieved a 69 NPS, which is considered between “Excellent” and “World Class”.
🌟 88.3% would recommend BRI to another employer.
🌟 4.1/5 average overall satisfaction rate.
🌟 93.7% of respondents are satisfied with BRIWEB.
🌟 91.6% are satisfied with BRI Staff.
Download the results using one of the buttons below.
Here are some of our favorite comments left behind.
Current and Future Improvements
We thoroughly reviewed each and every comment provided in this survey to identify areas of improvement. Here are some things you can expect.
Improvements listed here are currently in progress or have already been completed.
- Improved client onboarding experience through our new Client Implementation Solution.
- Enhanced BRIWEB file upload experience with our new Import Wizard.
- Additional guidance on the COBRA/Direct Bill Renewal Process.
- Employer Communication Calendar Page and Participant Snapshots to help identify key participant resources by plan type and need.
These items were identified through this survey as areas of improvement. Keep a close eye on your email next year for updates!
- Internal process restructuring to improve response time and quality.
- Technology enhancements for an easier plan management experience.
- Further improvements to the COBRA/Direct Bill Renewal Process.
- Additional enhancements to the Communication Calendar Page and other pages on BenefitResource.com.
- New resources to aid in employer and employee self-service.