Find details on the HSA 2023 contribution limits for individuals and families and HDHP requirements here!
Note: If you are age 55 or older, you can continue to make an additional $1,000 catch-up contribution.
For employers and individuals currently in a plan set at or near the minimum deductible limits, you will need to make adjustments to ensure your plan remains HSA eligible.
Details for HSA 2023 Contribution Limits & HDHP Requirements
- HSA contribution limit for 2023: $3,850 (up from $3,650)
- HDHP minimum deductible: $1,500 (up from $1,400)
- HDHP maximum out of pocket: $7,500 (up from $7,050)
- HSA contribution limit for 2023: $7,750 (up from $7,300)
- HDHP Minimum deductible: $3,000 (up from $2,800)
- HDHP Maximum out-of-pocket: $15,000 (up from $14,100)
Still learning about HSAs? Check out these tips for how to manage your HSA (and other pre-tax accounts) and how to track your funds!