Benefit Resource VP of Strategy, Becky Seefeldt was a guest on episode 429 of the HRchat Podcast.
Listen as Becky gives her take on actionable company culture goals businesses should strive towards and how to implement them.
The podcast answers the following questions:
- How do you see approaches to employee benefits changing?
- How is the legislative/regulatory environment affecting benefits?
- What types of things should employers be looking at in regard to benefits?
- How is the Great Resignation affecting benefits? What are employers doing to attract and retain talent?
- Discuss your seven actionable goals and how they can be incorporated into company culture and daily operations?