- When are premiums due?
- Are Health Flexible Spending Accounts subject to COBRA?
- Can my employer change my insurance carrier?
- I called my doctor or requested a prescription but was told that I am not covered. Am I covered?
- How do I elect COBRA?
- Why is the envelope postmark important?
- Is my Domestic Partner covered?
- How long can I continue coverage?
- What is a Qualifying Event?
- What is COBRA?
- Is continuous coverage required?
- If a person is already receiving a subsidy from an employer, does it preclude them from receiving the COBRA government subsidy?
- If an individual has access to coverage through a spouse, but there is an additional charge, can they enroll through the subsidy?
- If an individual was given notice of a layoff but resigns prior, would that be considered a voluntary or involuntary term regarding the subsidy?
- If someone is eligible for Medicare, will they be eligible for a subsidy for dental and vision coverage?
- I am currently enrolled through the Individual Marketplace, but I am potentially an AEI. Can I switch to COBRA continuation coverage with premium assistance?
- If someone was eligible back to 11/1/2019 and did not elect coverage when first eligible, can they go all the way back to 11/1/2019 for an effective date?
- If an individual did not have health care before, are they eligible for the subsidy?
- If an employee is on COBRA due to a leave, would they be eligible for a subsidy?
- Do plan sponsors need to offer a subsidy for terminations due to gross misconduct?
- Who is eligible for a subsidy?
- What is the subsidy period? When will it end?
- What benefits are eligible?
Subsidy AdministrationSee All
- Are there any COBRA subsidy penalties?
- Should current COBRA participants continue to pay premiums?
- Who receives the subsidy? Does anyone need to pay premiums?
- Do individuals need to pay premiums for periods prior to the effective date of the subsidy?
- How long do AEIs have to elect a subsidy?
- What is the second election period?
- When do Assistance Eligible Individuals (AEIs) need to be notified?
- What types of notifications are required for the COBRA subsidy?