Benefit Resource will be closed on Wednesday, June 19th in observance of Juneteenth.
Frequently Asked Questions

How is HSA activity reported for tax purposes?

The trustee/custodian of the account provides you and the IRS with IRS Form 5498-SA reporting all contributions to the account and IRS Form 1099-SA reporting distributions from the account. Tax-free contributions are reported on your W-2. Use these documents to complete IRS Form 8889, which is submitted with your Federal tax return.

Related FAQ


Can’t find what you are looking for? Contact Us