Frequently Asked Questions

What is my contribution limit if I become ineligible?

If you become ineligible to contribute to an HSA, (e.g. you have lost HSA-compatible health plan coverage or you have ineligible coverage), you will need to take the annual contribution limit and prorate it based on the number of months you were eligible.

Related FAQ


Can’t find what you are looking for? Contact Us