Frequently Asked Questions

Will I have to report contributions to my Dependent Care FSA on my tax return?

Box 10 on your W-2 form should indicate the total annual amount of your Dependent Care FSA deductions. When completing your tax return, you will need to attach a Child and Dependent Care Expenses form (Form 2441 for a 1040 return; Schedule A for a 1040A return). You should contact a tax preparer for more details.

Related FAQ


Can’t find what you are looking for? Contact Us