FSAstore.com’s Senior Account Manager Michael Lublanecki sat down with CEO Jason Hall to discuss the BRI & FSAstore.com partnership. This partnership provides participants with an easy way to use their pre-tax health dollars.
For more information on our partnership with FSAstore.com, head to the bottom of this blog and download our flyer.
BRI & FSAstore.com Partnership Q&A
Question 1: What should employees know about FSAstore.com?
FSAstore.com is the only e-commerce store that exclusively stocks thousands of FSA-eligible products to make it easier for account holders to utilize their tax-free benefits. Other websites powered by FSAstore include HSAstore.com (for health savings account users) and WellDeservedHealth.com (for those with wellness rewards).
Examples of eligible products include:
FSAstore.com combines an all-eligible product selection with helpful tools that can assist account holders throughout their plan years.
- Eligibility List – Look up the eligibility status of common medical products and services.
- FSA Calculator – Calculate yearly contributions and tax savings.
- FSA Learning Center – Read articles covering every aspect of FSA management.
- NEW THIS FALL! Digital Open Enrollment Support Tool – This tool gives employees an introduction to tax-free healthcare to see how it can help their financial bottom lines. Additionally, they can learn how to find qualifying medical products. Give it a try.
Question 2: What benefits do BRI clients get from the partnership with FSAstore.com?
There are three main benefits:
- Ease of use – Account holders can navigate directly from BRiWeb to the FSAstore website to shop for qualified products.
- Reminders – Along with the reminders that BRI provides, The FSA store offers deadline reminders for FSA users so they can spend their remaining funds before they’re lost to the “use-it-or-lose-it” rule.
- Discounts – This partnership enables BRI to offer discounts that are regularly shared out through the BRiPulse.
SPECIAL DEAL! Get $10 off your first order with the code benrfsa
Question 3: What should employees who plan to use FSAstore.com know?
To make the most out of your shopping experience, keep the following things in mind:
- Shop early! – Deadline season in December is typically one of the most popular times of the year for FSA spending, so if you have the chance, try to spend down early to avoid the end of year rush.
- Use the tools – The Eligibility List is a tool you can use throughout the year, the FSA Calculator is especially helpful during open enrollment
- Stay on top of your deadlines – If you sign up for a FSAstore.com account, you can use FSA Tracker. This tool will send a series of email reminders to you when your FSA deadline is approaching.
- Caring Mill – Caring Mill is a private label line of medical products available through FSAstore.com. A donation is made to the Children’s Health Fund every time you buy a Caring Mill product. This charity helps provide healthcare to underserved kids throughout the United States.
Question 4: What should BRI participants know about shopping on FSAstore.com?
FSAstore.com accepts the Beniversal® Prepaid Mastercard®, so you can make a purchase without having to submit a claim. However, if your FSA balance isn’t enough to cover the full cost of an order, you can take advantage of FSAstore.com’s split payment options. Similarly, if you make a purchase on the FSAstore using a payment method other than your Beniversal card, you can file a claim through BRiWeb or BRiMobile.
Always check your plan summary for limitations on a plan before using your card. For instance, HRA plans can vary widely in what’s covered.
Head to FSAstore.com to start shopping.
Get More Information
|Download our NEW flyer to provide participants: