The following scenario represents the process that will occur if this happens:
SCENARIO: You submit a claim for $6,000. Your invested balance is $5,000 and your available balance is $4,500 (90% of $5k).
- You will initially be reimbursed for $4,500 (the available balance).
- In an overnight process, the BPAS system will recalculate the remaining $500 and push 90% (or $450) out as the new Available Balance in your BRI Account.
- You will be reimbursed $450 when your claim is paid.
- In another overnight process, the BPAS system will recalculate the remaining $50 and push 90% or $45 out as the new Available Balance.
- The process will continue until your claim is paid in its entirety or until your account balance is zero and no more contributions are expected.
- Note: If another contribution is expected, then once funded the remaining claim can be paid in full from that future contribution.