Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get reimbursed for my entire HRA VEBA balance?

To receive your entire balance, reimburse your full account by completing these steps:

  1. Complete a paper claim form with supporting documentation. (Universal Claim Form found at the Documents link)
  2. Write the full amount of your account balance on the form. (You can see your full balance on the BPAS website.)
  3. Write “Liquidate My VEBA” at the top of the form.
  4. Mail your form to Benefit Resource per the instructions on the Reimbursement Request Form, OR If filing via the mobile app or online, write “Reimburse My Full Account” in the description field.

Related FAQ


Can’t find what you are looking for? Contact Us