Frequently Asked Questions

What if I want my spouse to talk with BRI about my HRA VEBA?

Your spouse may call BRI to discuss your HRA VEBA account provided we have your authorization. To do so, please complete the PHI Authorization Form available on BRI’s website at, under Forms > Health Reimbursement Account.

Related FAQ


Can’t find what you are looking for? Contact Us