CEO Jason Hall sits down with Marketing Manager Casey Burke in this week’s episode of Hall Pass. In this video, they discuss resources produced by BRI that are available to clients, partners, and plan participants.
BRI Resources Q&A
Question 1: What is BRI’s Marketing Team doing to keep employers and their employees informed during COVID-19?
BRI’s Marketing Team is dedicated to providing employers and participants with the latest pre-tax and COBRA news, information, and updates amid the COVID-19 pandemic. For instance:
- Email communication about legislative updates that affect pre-tax accounts and COBRA.
- Blog articles that cover these legislative updates in more depth. In addition, these articles provide important information to help you effectively manage your benefits.
- Webinars to cover important legislative updates. For instance, How COBRA & health plan deadlines are extended during the COVID-19 pandemic and Managing Pre-tax Benefits and COBRA amid COVID-19.
- Hall Pass Q&A videos featuring CEO Jason Hall and BRI experts.
- Remote Work eBook Creating an Effective Benefits Communication Strategy for a Remote Workforce to help you handle a Remote Open Enrollment.
- COVID-19 Resource Center to provide you with the latest information all in one place.
Question 2: What resources are available to clients, partners, and plan participants?
Clients and Partners
- Beniversal Update Newsletter – Get monthly news on the latest product enhancements, tips, reminders, legislative news, and more. In addition, you can also preview important content the BRI Team will be providing to plan participants.
- Blog Articles – Read blog articles, many of which can help you better manage your plans.
- Open Enrollment Resources – Access various resources, including videos, FAQs, brochures, email templates, and more.
- BRI Pulse – This monthly participant-facing newsletter includes important pre-tax account information that pertains to them.
- Calculators – Participants can calculate their potential savings if they enroll in an FSA, HSA, or Commuter plan.
- Blog Articles – Many of our blog articles are written with the participant in mind to help them better understand their pre-tax accounts.
- Commuter Resource Center – Participants in different states and metropolitan areas can access mass transit and parking-related information that pertains to them.
- Educational Webinars – These 30-minute webinars cover the benefits of the account (either FSAs, HSAs, or Commuter plans), how the account works, and an overview of BRiWeb and other account resources.
- FAQs – We answer many of the questions that participants may have about BRI’s services, pre-tax accounts, and COBRA.
Question 3: How can clients and participants offer suggestions and feedback to BRI?
BRI sends out annual client and participant surveys that you can use to provide us feedback. Afterwards, survey responses are analyzed and used to improve the client and participant experience.