To check out with your Beniversal Card using Google Pay®, follow these instructions:
- Unlock your phone.
- You do not need to open the Google Pay application
- If you have multiple cards and the Beniversal Card is not your default card, tap and hold the Beniversal Card and drag it to the top of the wallet to make it the default payment card
- Hold the back of the phone against the terminal or within ½ inch to an inch away from the terminal.
- If prompted, choose “credit” regardless of the type of card
- If using a debit card via Google Pay, the terminal may prompt you to enter your PIN number
- If payment is successful, your phone will vibrate and a green check mark will appear on the device.
- When payment is successful, you will see “Done” and a checkmark on the display of the device.