Frequently Asked Questions

What happens if I terminate employment or stop participating in the plan?

If you have been terminated from employment or stopped participation in an FSA or HRA plan, funds will no longer be available on the Beniversal Card. Claims for eligible expenses may be submitted for reimbursement per your Plan Highlights. If you stop contributing to an HSA, you will continue to have access to spend down any remaining funds on eligible expenses. If you have a CBP, please check your plan documents to verify what occurs when employment ceases.

Related FAQ


Can’t find what you are looking for? Contact Us