Frequently Asked Questions

Where should I submit my claim first for medical expenses: to my insurance or my HRA?

Your claim must always be submitted to your insurance carrier first. The remaining eligible expenses that you pay out-of-pocket can then be submitted for reimbursement from your HRA.

Related FAQ


Can’t find what you are looking for? Contact Us