Frequently Asked Questions

What if I lose a receipt from a card transaction?

See if your provider or insurance company can provide copies for you. If you cannot provide the document(s) requested by Benefit Resource, or if an expense is ineligible:

  • You may repay the expense or provide a substitute claim to offset it.

If you take no action:

  • Your account may be suspended.
  • Your eligibility to participate in the plan may be suspended.
  • The amount of the expense may be deducted from your wages on an after-tax basis.

Card purchases not verified as an eligible expense will be reported as taxable income, per IRS regulations.

Related FAQ


Can’t find what you are looking for? Contact Us